The Sicon Cashflow Manager is an additional module for Sage 200. Fully integrated with the Sage 200 sales and purchase ledgers, bank and order processing modules. Providing a user friendly interactive graphical drag and drop scheduler for simple cashflow management.
The key to this product is the user friendly interface that displays relevant cash related information held within Sage 200 in a simple to understand format with the benefit of being able to manipulate transaction dates to reflect expected movements.
Customers statements continue to show the invoice due dates based on agreed terms but cash flow manager can be taught individual client payment habits and move these invoices, for example, to an early date in the following month.
Cash Flow Module Functionality
- Single or multiple bank accounts form the basis for the cash flow plan
- Manages sterling and foreign currency bank accounts
- Current balance, un-cleared and overdraft limit included.
- Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger outstanding invoices with additional ‘forecast’ receipt/payment dates stored in the ledgers.
- Build forecast sales, cost of sales and overhead costs into the plan using the Sage 200 budgets and report categories.
- Drag forecast payments and receipt to expected dates on the plan.
- Suppliers grouped on the plan by Payment Group
- Sales and Purchase Orders create planned income and cost entries.
- Direct Debits and Standing orders are included in the plan
- VAT budget or actual (whichever is the higher) at VAT due dates.
- Add manual items such as planned new asset purchases, investments, deposit payments for vehicle, marketing event costs and more into the plan.
- Create a custom view of your Sage 200 data by building your own group categories for Budgeted Sales & Costs of sales, overheads and other manually entered cost items.
Next release version ideas
- Integration with Albany for Direct Debit collection and both sterling and foreign currency supplier payments from suggested payments.
- Handling invoice Finance scenarios with immediate cash availability based on sales forecast and overdue invoice claw back impact.
Easy to install and use
- Installed as a standard Sage 200 add-in
- Each function can be enabled / disabled individually.
- Includes the interactive graphical planner.