The Sicon Hire Manager is designed specifically as an additional module for Sage 200. Fully integrated with the Sage 200 Stock and order processing modules. Designed to manage the requirements of the hire organisations needing to create hire documentation, schedule people and equipment, control pricing and generate one off or periodic invoices for the items on hire.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200
- Installed as a standard Sage 200 module
- Easy to install and use
- Single module price covers all existing Sage 200 user
- Runs with Multiple Sage Companies
- Unlimited Sage companies are supported at no additional cost.
- Allow items within the Sicon Fixed Assets module to be made available for hire. (Basic Sicon Fixed Assets module included)
- Stock items can be transferred to the asset register and may be transferred back to stock later
- Items can be hired in and re-hired out.
- Flag assets with calibration or service dates. They will become unavailable if they expire.
Scheduling & Diary:
- Maintains an on-hire diary view for every hire asset
- Identified conflicts and issues with items being extended or returned late
- Graphical user interface shows multiple assets availability in a single view.
- Invoice daily, weekly, monthly or on a per hire occasion
- Price book selling prices used for customer hire rates
- Add miscellaneous items such as fuel usage charges, excess or damage charges
Back to Back Hire:
- Buy in equipment and re-hire
- Detailed hire costing including supplier & labour costs incurred
- Asset profitability for a given date range, including revenue and all incurred costs
Documentation and Reports:
- Generate Hire contract agreement documentation
- Manage overdue items with chase e-mails and letters
- Comprehensive suite of hire management and costing reports.