Sicon distribution manager is designed specifically as an additional module for Sage 200. Fully integrated with the Sage 200 Stock and order processing modules. Designed to manage the requirements of distribution organisation to reduce stock holdings, manage seasonal trends, increase telesales productivity and incorporate sales forecasting within future stock projections.
- Installed and maintained within Sage 200 – installed as a standard Sage 200 module
- Easy to install and use – single module price covers all existing Sage 200 users
- Runs with Multiple Sage Companies – unlimited Sage companies are supported at no additional cost
- Enhanced Stock balances shows ‘forward Orders’ Quantity with drill down to unallocated sales orders and lines.
- Detailed drill down on Stock balances to Sales Orders, purchase orders, quotes & proforma’s.
- Cumulative daily stock balance projections are created to see exactly when stock will run out.
- A new ‘Days of Stock Cover’ field is used to dynamically recalculate minimum stock levels for each stock item.
- Min stock levels recalculation: Based on previous year sales trends minimum stock levels can be reset. This process can be run as often as required.
- New fields included ‘Items per box’ & ‘Boxes per pallet’
Material Planning for Distributors:
- Real-Time Stock Balance Projections showing stock level movements into the future including SOP, POP,
- Suggested Purchase orders are created for stock shortages based on min stock levels, unallocated sales orders and imported sales forecasts
Order Processing Telesales:
- Telesales enhancements allow drilldown in SOP to see customers previous purchases, dates, qantity and price paid.
- Telesales enhancements allow drilldown to stock items balances, future stock projections, quotes and proforma’s.
- Process orders into Sage 200 from Web Site Trading systems, telesales or imports.
- ‘Associate’ stock – a pre allocation of stock on a Sage purchase order (i.e. containers on route) to Sales Orders.
- Intelligent allocation & association of stock to keep warehouse stock free to sell.
- Control of allocation of stock to sales orders based on promised date lead times of the sales orders.
- Automatically calculate sales ordEr delivery dates based on purchase order delivery dates and stock projection
- Purchase Orders show Sales Order Associations
- New SOP status for ‘Whole order Ship’ & ‘Deliver with next order’
Delayed or lost orders can be notified to customers affected.