M2M Privacy Notice
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes which include, some or all, of the following:
Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of the customer i.e. M2M Service Desk.
- Where required to comply with customer request i.e. development and enhancement of customer systems.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of our networks and information systems.
- To better understand how people, interact with our social media and web sites.
- To provide email communications which we think will be of benefit and interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and our advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in the highest regard and take into account all of your data protection right under any and all current UK legislation.
You have the right to object to this processing and update information at any time. If you wish to do so, please click HERE to provide details of your request. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above which may be of benefit to you.