Sage 50 payroll is an easy to use payroll software that allows you to manage and automate your whole payroll process. It is fully accredited by HMRC and will keep you up to date with the very latest payroll legislation, including RTI (Right to Information Act) and Automatic Enrolment.
Comply with new legislation
With Sage 50 Payroll you can rest assured your payroll is up to date with the very latest payroll legislation, including RTI and prepares you for Automatic Enrolment.
- Prepare for Automatic Enrolment: Create an action plan, set up a pension or calculate the cost of Automatic Enrolment to your business in The Pensions Centre
- Manage and submit your payroll information to HMRC under the new RTI Legislation and keep a record of your submissions.
- Automatically calculate statutory payments such as tax, PAYE, National Insurance, sick pay, maternity pay and more.
- Submit securely to HMRC online: You can submit forms securely to HMRC directly from your software. Easily exchange information with HMRC too, such as P45, student loans and tax code changes.
- Avoid costly fines by choosing software that’s recognised by HMRC and complies with all the latest legislation, you can help you business avoid fines of up to £3000.
Manage your employees
Your people are your most important assets, that’s why we’ve designed Sage 50 Payroll with lots of extra features to help you manage your people.
- Securely store information: all of your employee information is kept in one secure location. Store information including personal details, appraisals & disciplinaries, job and salary history and other related documents.
- Efficiently manage holidays: you can store and allocate holiday allowance in hours or days, and manage different holiday schemes based on specified entitlement.
- Record custom absence types: in addition to recording holidays and sick leave, you can customise different absence types to suit your business, such as unpaid leave.
Make sense of your data
Sage 50 Payroll has a range of customisable reports that help you make sense of your payroll data, analyse trends and forecast changes.
- Create reminders: by date and time, helping you keep up to date with what needs to be done and assisting you in running all of your payroll tasks.
- Easily find the reports you need: with its intuitive report browser and easy-to-understand labeling, it’s quick & easy to find the report you’re looking for.
- Save time by running batch reports: There’s no need to waste time running reports and payslips individually, with Sage 50 Payroll you can run & print all the reports you need in one batch.
- Keep your data safe and secure: You can output reports to PDF and protect them with a password to keep them secure.
- Customise your own reports and payslips: There’s a range of layouts for you to choose from, or you can use the built-in Report Designer lets you customise your reports, payslips and other documents with ease.
Automate your payroll processes
Sage 50 Payroll helps you automate your entire payroll process and takes the hassle out of payroll calculation and paying your employees.
- Run your payroll the way you want to: run your payroll at a time that suits your business, whether its weekly, bi-weekly, every four weeks or monthly.
- Automatically calculate wages: Sage 50 Payroll does the hard work for you – payments, deductions, and net – to – gross calculations are calculated automatically.
- Stay up to date with the latest legislation such as Automatic Enrolment
- Pay employees in a way that suits you – You can choose from a variety of layouts to e-mail or print employee payslips. You can even connect Sage 50 Payroll to your e-banking service and pay your employees electronically with our free add-on.
- Set up and define deductions: Sage 50 Payroll takes the hassle out of managing deductions. You can set up and customise deductions such as childcare vouchers, pensions and cycle to work scheme.
Get started quickly and easily
It’s really easy to get up and running with Sage 50 Payroll: Auto Enrolment Edition. With a simple installation process performed by ourselves and in-house support.
- Simple installation & setup: Our Technical Support Team can fully install Sage 50 Auto Enrolment Edition for you or you can use the set – up wizards to get you started quickly and easily.
- Built-in help centre: featuring “show me how” videos to walk you through common tasks and checklists, so there’s help available when you need it.
- Import your existing data: it’s easy to move any existing data, such as employee information, into Sage 50 Payroll with the simple CSV import.
In short M2M can provide you with the expertise needed to install Sage 50 Payroll swiftly and easily. We ourselves use Sage 50 Payroll meaning we don’t just see its use from a sellers perspective, we also see it from the users.