Data collaboration allows for strategic and knowledgeable decision making. In short, disconnected data reduces visibility and hinders critical business decisions.
There is no doubt that apps and data platforms make business easier. These amazing tools can save money and even help you avoid poor business decisions. But in the same way that apps have revolutionised data storage and management, they too can hamper performance…
Exponential Data Growth
The amount of data we collect and need to view and manage has exponentially grown. Available, integrated data drives insight, integrity and collaboration. Disconnected, scattered data can have the opposite effect, distorting your view and preventing your teams from getting things done. By stark contrast, cloud-based solutions scale with your business and make sure your data is available and talking to each other.
Remote workers, data mining, customer relationship management, accounting and forecasting all benefit from cloud-based software. However, businesses often have independent apps and platforms such as a separate CRM and accounting system. You can synchronise your apps (where possible) but this can be costly and inefficient.
Cloud-based accounting is ideal for businesses with fluctuating or growing demands and unifies front and back end, enabling users to access online data that updates in real time. This yields the following business benefits:
• Flexibility: drawing on the service’s remote servers – you only pay for what you need and have the flexibility to increase or decrease as required.
• Security: cloud accounting provides greater security for sensitive data. Should a laptop or machine break you can still access the data and even remotely wipe the lost
preventing a potential data breach. Encryption, dedicated firewalls and a secure data centre (often) deter any would-be intruders.
• Automatic Software Updates: cloud accounting servers are off-site and out of sight – creating more precious office space and quietly taking care of all updates automatically and securely.
• Disaster Recovery: every business must have the appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to ensure the availability, integrity and security of their data. Imagine losing
all of your data? For many small to medium businesses, your data is your business. Cloud accounting is now helping businesses eliminate this worry.
• Work from Anywhere: cloud accounting affords true business freedom. Work from anywhere with an internet connection, securely and confidently.
• No Upfront Costs: the physical hardware, servers and machinery you previously needed to pay for are obsolete. Setup is easy. Changing address is easy. Enjoy subscription-based payment
plans that work with your budget and needs.
The Way of the Future
Moving financial and client data securely to the cloud unifies procedures and provides a scalable, future-proof solution – both time and money can be saved.
M2M Technology is one of the most established and experienced Sage Business Partners in the UK, working with Sage software solutions for over 25 years. We offer a seamless service from conception to go live and beyond – leaving you to get on with running your business.
M2M Cloud is the go-to choice for businesses with a SAGE business management solution, promising an integrated, cloud-based, superior performance. We offer a hosted service for a comprehensive, reliable solution that leaves you to get on with the day-to-day running of your business.
For a competitive quote, please get in touch with one of the M2M team.