Web Authorisation Process
WAP is a locally installed web based application designed specifically for real-time integration with Sage 200. Providing data entry and approval processing for business documents including Requisitions, Invoices, Expenses, Timesheets, Holidays, Sales Orders and HR. Approvals can be based on parameters such as nominal code, project/job, user, document type and value. Real-time analysis of committed costs, nominal and project actual costs against budgets.
Key Features of WAP
- Web based application
* For installation, upgrade and deployment to both internal and external users
* Ideal for multi-site or remote distributed organisation
* locally installed to link directly to Sage
- Links to Sage
* Creates Sage Purchase orders and uses created orders and actual postings in commitment calculations
* Project Accounting for each line of a requisition the user can select a project and project Item
* Users can be assigned to projects and project items
* Sage Payroll link employees & pay elements to Timesheet module rates to enable postings back to Payroll
- Secure user login
* User login security restricts access to system functions
* User accounts can be configured to use Windows Password Security.
- Runs with Multiple Sage Companies
* All authorisations are carried out in one system for multiple companies
* Users are given access only to the required companies during setup.
- Commitment Accounting
* Calculates actual, deferred, historical, orders placed and unapproved requests to work out commitments v’s budgets in Sage 200
- Approval routes by nominal code, project, user & value
* From one to unlimited authorisers per approval route
* Requisitions approved when a user with sufficient authorisation is reached
- Copying approval routes
* To speed up the configuration of the system you can copy an approval route by nominal, cost centre, department, report category, project or user.
- Scalable solution
* Implemented on sites with 10 to over 700 users
- User Dashboard
* Users are presented with a dashboard containing notifications or links to items to approve.
Easy to learn
* Screens are designed for non-IT users Copy and Global replace users Integrated e-mail notifications * Configurable notifications intervals per user.
- User defined groups
* For restricted access to system options and functions
* User groups can also be used in approval routes.
- Full approval audit trail
* Approval limits assigned per user
* Available to view on every document type
- Sage Budgets
* Uses the Sage budgets from Nominal codes and Project Accounting
Restrict nominal code, project or job by user
*Restricting the list of codes available makes it simpler for users to select a valid code
- Integration with Sicon DMS & INVU
* The WAP – Web Authorisation product can integrate with document management solutions to view and archive documents related to authorisation transactions.
- System Requirements
* Links to Sage 200 in real time but requires no extra Sage 200 user licence
* MS SQL server 2005 or above, MS IIS server
* Internet explorer 9 or above is required