A partnered approach to construction and contracting software
This construction software fully integrates into Sage 200, and is ideal for medium sized contractors, as it can accommodate 1-100 users.
It provides real-time visibility of contract information, allowing you to manage budgets and costs effectively while measuring performance against your companies targets.
Optimise contract performance
Providing you with an effective strategy for contract negotiations, helping to reduce the business risks involved in the delivery of construction projects.
Manage budgets & costs
Measure performance against targets throughout the project lifecycle, with planning and budget functionality allowing informed decision making.
Enhance customer relationships
Integrated CRM helps you keep track of prospects, customers and projects.
Integrated control of project variables
Coordinate your whole business from a single system that links your financials, purchasing, contract costing, payroll and subcontractors.
A simplified solution for processing tenders and quotations which also allows you to convert estimates into contracts easily.
This software provides you with:
- Effective contract management
- Control of budgets and clear sight of costs
- Integrated CRM
- Coordination of your whole business from a single system
- A simplified solution for processing tenders and quotations
Construction for Sage 200 Accounts provides real-time visibility of contract information, allowing you to manage budgets and costs effectively while measuring performance against targets throughout the project lifecycle, minimising risk and allowing informed decisions to be made with confidence. A number of the system’s features focus on streamlining operational processes, such as automated subcontractor CIS processing, contract enquiries, production of applications, certificates, payments, invoices, and purchase orders. The software also allows you to easily track subcontractor insurances; applied values, materials delivered, and on/off hire dates. Construction for Sage 200 Accounts integration, links control of your financials, purchasing, contract costing, payroll and subcontractors, ensuring key project data is easily shared across the organisation. Stock can be booked to and from projects, while payroll integration allows timesheets to be processed efficiently. You also benefit from an integrated Business Intelligence solution that allows you to report at your preferred level of detail. An integrated CRM function helps you keep track of key stakeholders, sales pipeline, communication and documents providing your staff with a complete picture of your customers, suppliers, subcontractors, projects and other third parties. Sage 200 workspaces allows for role tailored views also bring all key information relevant to each individual’s role together on a single screen, improving financial and project visibility. The system provides a simplified quotation solution that allows the conversion of tenders into contracts by processing tenders and quotations from enquiry register, to tender submission. Flexible libraries for easy quote-building, while a report comparing budget, committed and actual costs on won contracts provides useful feedback for future tendering.
- Ability to import Schedule of Rates such as NHF, NSR, and SMM7
- Standard or Client specific Schedules of Rates and enquiry logging with Won and Lost Analysis
- Unlimited user definable libraries and multi-level Cost structures
- Search for suitable suppliers or subcontractors by trade and/or region and generate enquiries
- Supplier/Subcontractor quote comparison
- Adjust estimates by individual items, individual supplier/subcontractor, or against the whole tender
- Flexible quotation production and budget costing by plot or unit
- Estimate details transferred into the Contracts module
- For more in depth Estimating we provide Full Integration with EValuate (please ask for details)
- Sub-Contractor Retention, Discount, Insurance, Trade, and CIS recording
- Standard or Client specific Response codes with associated response times
- Ability to Import Contracts and Standard Contract templates
- Contract Analysis and Variations recording and default Contract Retention, Discount, and VAT settings
- Multi-level structures and Itemised Cost & Revenue budgets
- Itemised Retention, Discount, and VAT settings
- Contract specific Sub-Contractor Retention, Discount, and Self Billing settings
- Subcontractor and Client self-billing – Itemised Applications, Certificates, and Payments
- Contract Invoicing and cumulative and Non-Cumulative documents
- Automated Retentions, CITB deductions, Discounts and CIS processing
- Track transactions and tax payments and comply with UK legislation
- Purchase Order processing including Plant Hire Tracking
- Integrated labour timesheets, management of stock movements and cost
- Accrual recording
- Transactions posted in batches to the relevant ledgers with no need for rekeying
- Full drill-down on Contract to subcontractor, supplier, and employee transactions
- Monitor actual costs against committed/budget costs
- Aged application reporting showing monies applied for, certified and paid, by client and/or contract
- A full suite of amendable Reports via Sage Report Writer
- Access to data via Microsoft Excel for Reporting, Trending & modelling (ICA)
- Nominal cost centre and departmental analysis
- Multi-company consolidated financial reporting and group budgeting capabilities
- Open or closed period accounting and user-defined trading periods
- Credit management tools and automated payments based on early settlement discounts
- Ability to integrate Client Application, Certificates & retention on to your Nominal Ledger
- Stock integration with your projects
- Price books for flexible trading
- Full or rapid order entry mode and back-to-back sales ordering for Warehouse Stock
MANAGING WAGES AND SALARY
- HMRC-accredited payroll software
- Quick links make less common tasks like recording sickness and maternity much easier
- Simplified screens & automatic calculations make daily tasks & payroll complexities easier & more efficient
- Totally secure online submission of your year-end reports (RTI Compliant)
- Multi-company and multi-user