A partnered approach to construction and contracting software
ICA is a bolt-on to Construct that allows users direct read only access to the SQL Database containing your Construct data so that data can easily be extracted and manipulated on demand – producing Pivot Table reports / Charts that you the user can customise yourself. Anyone familiar with Excel can then create/customise reports based on ‘live’ data without needing to be familiar with the programme itself – ideal for Directors that need to see high-level figures on a regular basis but not use the programme day to day.
Control your own reporting
Slice and dice your data in the way you want to control your own reporting and analysis; your reports, your way.
One single view of the business, highlighting relevant information for you and your role.
Real time updates on your projects
Share contract information and reporting right across the business and know it is always up to date
Familiar Excel interface
Easy for your staff / users to learn and understand.
ICA users do not need to purchase or have access to the Construction solution.
Quick and easy access
Reports can be distributed to and easily accessed by your site based staff.
Intelligent Construction Analysis is a flexible reporting tool for Construction for Sage 50 Accounts or Construction for Sage 200 Accounts which presents all of your contract data in a simple, easy to use format. Creating summary and detailed views of your projects via tables, pivot tables, graphs and / or dashboards all within Microsoft Excel.
ICA is a reporting tool which will help you to understand the position and performance of your projects whenever you need it. User specific project dashboards can be created, with up to date project information at your disposal. There is no need to spend valuable time re-running the same reports over and over with ICA, it can be set up so you only see the data which is relevant to you and your role.
With ICA you can start to interrogate and analyse your projects and data in a much more intuitive and simpler fashion. It gives you the ability to report on your project progress by client, by team, by project manager, by type of work, using any reportable field within the Construction software. You get full access to your data in a format that is familiar and simple to use, with the ability to publish and send reports to your colleague’s right across the business – even those offsite.
EASY TO USE MULTIDIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS ON PROJECTS
- Project progress by team, project manager, client etc
- View project within your pre-defined dashboards, graphs etc
- You have full control over your project reporting requirements
ADD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM OUTSIDE OF THE SYSTEM
- Once in Excel, data may be manually combined with other information e.g. provisions/contingencies on a CVR report or manual notes and annotations regarding projects. You can use the data to produce your own charts and apply your own conditional formatting if required
KEEP TRACK OF PROJECT PERFORMANCE
- Senior staff MD’s / FD’s / Business Owners are given the ability to review project performance at varying levels of detail
REDUCE YOUR RELIANCE ON THE ACCOUNTS TEAM
- Give your office / accounts manager the ability to focus on their day to day roles – reducing the requests for information that come from project management staff.
DRILL-DOWN FUNCTIONALITY & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
- It’s not always practical to print out lots of paper reports to see the information needed, being able to drill into the relevant section is often more preferable. Intelligent Construction Analysis allows for a large number of columns in a report, where a fixed A4 report is not practical